MPI Clean-Up for Medical Records
Accurate, complete and consistent data is necessary to properly identify patient medical records and to link records across disparate databases and healthcare organizations, including Regional Health Information Networks and Health Information Organizations. Using a unique combination of professional services and advanced technology, an MPI Clean-Up from Just Associates will resolve the duplicate medical records in your system and help you prevent new duplicate medical records from occurring.
A customized MPI Clean-Up solution from Just Associates will:
- Include a proposal detailing your organization's goals, assumptions for the volumes and time estimates and a documented project methodology with associated fees.
- Meet your data integrity, operational and budgetary requirements.
- Include an optional Data Analysis conducted with a sophisticated patient matching algorithm.
- Provide detailed reporting on the findings of the data assessment and recommendations for moving forward.
- Include options for analyzing the MPI and finding the right solutions for identifying and correcting duplicate medical records and other data integrity issues within your systems.
Just Associates HIM professionals:
- Oversee the extract of data from your systems
- Complete a Data Analysis for possible duplicate, overlap and overlay records
- Present the data analysis results
- Develop the project charter
- Conduct project-specific training for our staff
- Load possible duplicates into IDMaster®, our duplicate record workflow tool
- Review the report of possible duplicates for validity (true duplicate or not)
- Perform electronic and physical verification of possible duplicates
- Complete merges of confirmed duplicates in all systems
- Provide ongoing QA of decisions / processes
- Document data and process findings
- Transfer process improvements for future use by client
- Create a summary report including recommendations to client
Just Associates has developed numerous technology based tools and procedures that increase the efficiency and accuracy of our MPI Clean-Up projects.